댓글 0건 조회 40회 작성일 21-08-26 10:57
[Job Opening - Jean Monnet EU Centre of Excellence]
Jean Monnet EU Centre of Excellence, established in 2014, has strived to promote interest in European studies. Our mission is to narrow the perception gaps in EU-Korea relations and contribute to EU studies in South Korea.
The Centre is looking for a new project assistant who can work with us on the Strategies for Promoting Europe-Asia Connectivity Network Project (referred to as the ‘SPEAC’ project). In this project, we have been studying EU-Asia Connectivity with renowned EU scholars from five different countries (South Korea, Germany, Sweden, Singapore, Poland).
· Job Information
- Title: Project assistant
- Duration: 11 months (October 2021~August 2022)
- Part time/flexible work schedule
- Working hours: 2 days/week
- Stipend: Will be notified later
- Starting Date: October 1st, 2021
· Preferred Qualifications
- Citizenship: Korean only
- Educational background: Master or Ph.D student in KUGSIS
- If you received a scholarship for a newly admitted student (Fall 2021), please write it down on your CV.
- Above-average level of written/verbal communication in English
- Support EU Centre activities
- Research Data Collection
· How to Apply
Please submit the following documents to email@example.com by September 9th
1) Two copies of your CV(one written in English and the other in Korean)
2) A single-page cover letter(written in English)
3) A Proof of Enrollment statement (available at the school registrar)
4) An academic transcript (undergraduate transcript for freshmen applicants)
Please reach out to us via the aforementioned email address if you have any questions regarding this job opening. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. We are looking forward to your application.
- 이전글Info-Session for Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence (September 2nd) 21.09.01
- 다음글Awards Ceremony (August 2021) 21.08.24
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.