댓글 0건 조회 18회 작성일 22-01-12 12:03
[Announcement] JEUS paper requirements and submission deadline
Every semester, EUS collects papers for the Journal of EU Society (JEUS). Qualified papers will be published on the EU Centre website, and the authors receive an honorarium of 100,000 KRW.
This is a good opportunity to improve your writing skills and deepen your research experience. The topic can be anything related to Europe or the EU. Presenters can also write about their presentation topics. We warmly encourage you to seize this opportunity!
If you would like to write a paper for JEUS, please submit your proposal which includes the following information until 7 May(Friday) 2022, midnight, to Vanessa (email@example.com)
1. Proposal Requirements:
- Name and student ID
- Contact (email)
- Affiliation (DIS/GSIS)
- Current semester (e.g. GSIS 2nd semester, DIS sophomore)
- Topic you want to write about (must be related to Europe or the European Union)
- Proposal should include: Brief introduction about the topic and a table of contents (1 page long)
2. Paper Requirements:
- Around 4,000 words: excluding cover page, table of contents, and references
- Citation: footnote and reference list in the end are good enough
- Times New Roman 12
3. Full paper submission deadline: 30th June, midnight
- Your paper will be evaluated by professors and the papers with sufficient quality will be published
- The honorarium will be transferred around the end of July
If you have any inquiries, please contact the executives :)
- 이전글Jean Monnet Network Project SPEAC Fifth Workshop 22.01.17
- 다음글[Webinar] EU-Asia: Shaping a new world order through connectivity? 21.12.08
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.